Well, vinties, while I normally promote other selling sites more, our seasonal VBO sale is quickly approaching on eBay! Dozens of sellers will be featuring hundreds of items to move quickly. Here's the skinny for those of you not familiar:
1. Sale starts at midnight Pacific time--on this date it will begin 12am PDT May 22 and continue until May 26. Sellers will continue to add more items in the first couple of days, and some may drop the price on unsold items even more, so check back again later in the sale.
2. Find the items by searching for "VBO" in the title. Some items may say they're listed for 30 days--the sellers will just remove vbo from the title if it doesn't sell by sale end...grab it if you want it! The first day or so is historically the most competitive.
3. Items in the sale will be priced at $19.99 USD or less on a buy-it-now basis. Most items will be one of kind, so don't hesitate if you see something you love. Keep in mind, some sellers are pricing more aggressively than others...you may see some items at close to regular price and some at a real blowout, most will be a great deal.
4. Almost every eBay vintage seller will be delighted to offer combined shipping (even if the other item(s) is not a VBO item) or accomodate some special request--just ask!
5. And finally, don't limit your search to the vintage clothing category--some items will also be listed in sewing, jewelry, housewares, etc. This sale is traditionally clothing but also offers other types of vintage items!
Feel free to contact me with any questions! Many of the items I personally have listed now will be converted to VBO items next week and I'll be adding more during the next week: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/houndlover68_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ