Thursday, May 28, 2009

20% OFF SALE on all vintage goodies! 5/29 only

Thanks to all buyers and sellers who participate in VBO! Now, I'm in the process of offering everything I currently have in stock at my etsy store so I'm ready for a sale there as well. So, come and see what vintage goodies are up for grabs--I will take 20% OFF any purchase, any item in the store, tomorrow only: May 29 2009 from 12am CDT to 10pm CDT...get it while it lasts! Just wait to pay til I send you an email with corrected total. And, the usual combined shipping discounts will apply. (Buy more than two items and pay shipping only on heaviest plus discounted on second heaviest, the rest will ship free).

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Heads up to other sellers who use Auctiva--the service will no longer be free starting next month, go check out the community boards there for more info!

No comments: