Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm in love with this 1950s peignoir / gown set!

Happy Friday! I had to share this delicious little gown and robe set, Kayser 1950s in a pale baby blue--check out the unique embroidered bodice on this!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Go see at my etsy store. By the way, if you're looking for deals, watch the sellers' promotion discussion boards there because big sales often come up suddenly, sometimes up to 50% off or free shipping: http://www.etsy.com/forums_board.php?forum_id=6

4 comments:

yadda said...

Hi. What a great blog, & lovely items in your shop! I just saw you in Who Loves Vintage thread at Etsy.
I'm Karen and I have a vintage shop too, of eclectic collectibles, jewelry; household, accessories and a lot more at Etsy.

Empress Jade Vintage said...

I love vintage lingerie. Such lovely scalloped embroidery on this piece! XOXO Empress Jade Vintage

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

How gorgeous is that? Stunning & a super shop too!

Anonymous said...

really pretty